Pre-order and customise one of the eight, new PUSH colours. Orders will ship April 2018.
Colour is personal. We understand that some people want their tampers to blend in. Others want their PUSH tamper to stand out. Some of our customers choose different colours, each one calibrated for different recipes. Colours matter, especially if that something will last a lifetime.
To help you personalise your PUSH tamper, we’re introducing eight new colours to our PUSH range: the elegant dark grey, light grey, brown, and dark green; and the energising lime, purple, royal blue and cyan.
Machined from aerospace grade aluminium and beautifully anodised to reduce corrosion and wear, the colour and your laser marked customisation will never ever rub or scratch off.That’s just one of thebenefits of owning a PUSH.
There's a limited quantity in the first production run, so don't hang about.
PUSH is a multi-award winning adjustable coffee tamper which guarantees a perfectly level and repeatable tamp for every user. It is the only coffee tamper developed with and tested by independent ergonomics experts and has been shown to significantly reduce the risk of injury to baristas. PUSH helps thousands of baristas in over 50 countries make excellent coffee more consistently, reducing channelling and promoting more balanced and evenly extracted espresso.
Designed & Manufactured in the UK
Free Worldwide Shipping
International Patents Pending
Shipping April 2018
To complete the pre-order of your customised tamper, just follow these 3 simple steps.
- Choose your colour, add to cart, complete your payment.
- Send your artwork or logo (Vector format .svg .eps .ai), or let us know what text you would like on your PUSH tamper, to email@example.com including your order reference number.
- Our designers will send you your custom-mock up via email for your approval. As soon as you approve, we'll make your custom tamper and ship it straight out the door.
Any questions? We're here to help. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Customised PUSH tampers are non-refundable
For enquiries about 10 tampers or more, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
To setup your new PUSH tamper:
1) Unwind handle to max setting (15mm)
2) Weigh and tamp your dose of coffee
3) Check tamper is level, then wind handle until it stops on the portafilter basket.
4) Lock handle with set screw
5) Pull a delicious shot
Wipe clean with a soft non-abrasive cloth.
To clean more thoroughly:
1) Make a note of the setting, then carefully remove the locking screw, and store it safely during cleaning.
2) Turn the handle counter-clockwise to separate it from base.
3) Wash the handle and base in warm soapy water with a soft non-abrasive cloth.
4) Rinse with clean water and leave to dry thoroughly before re-assembly.
Do not use aggressive cleaning products.
Do not put in dishwasher.
Do not use abrasive sponges scourers etc.
58.50mm Hardened stainless steel base, coated with unique ultra non-stick hard coating
Anodised aerospace-grade aluminium handle
Stepless adjustment, accurate to 0.05mm
Made entirely in Great Britain
Currently available in 58.50mm diameter only.
This fits all precision baskets (VST, IMS, Strada etc) and all portafilters/baskets described as '58mm'. If for any reason your PUSH tamper doesn't fit your portafilter, you can return it for a full refund.
To enquire about future availability of other sizes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org