PUSH helps thousands of baristas in over 60 countries make excellent coffee more consistently, reducing channelling and promoting more balanced and evenly extracted espresso.
Free Worldwide Shipping
Timely shipping requires the shipping company and customs in the destination country being able to reach the addressee to confirm details and/or pay import duties. Please make sure you supply correct contact information on your order to avoid delays.
If you would like a more accurate estimation for a specific country, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org We may be able to offer a faster shipping option for an extra fee for some destinations - get in touch and we'll do our best to help.
To setup your new PUSH tamper:
1) Unwind handle to max setting (15mm)
2) Weigh and tamp your dose of coffee
3) Check tamper is level, then wind handle until it stops on the portafilter basket.
4) Lock handle with set screw
5) Pull a delicious shot
Wipe clean with a soft non-abrasive cloth.
To clean more thoroughly:
1) Make a note of the setting, then carefully remove the locking screw, and store it safely during cleaning.
2) Turn the handle counter-clockwise to separate it from base.
3) Wash the handle and base in warm soapy water with a soft non-abrasive cloth.
4) Rinse with clean water and leave to dry thoroughly before re-assembly.
Do not use aggressive cleaning products.
Do not put in dishwasher.
Do not use abrasive sponges scourers etc.
58.50mm Hardened stainless steel base, coated with unique ultra non-stick hard coating
Anodised aerospace-grade aluminium handle
Stepless adjustment, accurate to 0.05mm
Made entirely in Great Britain
Currently available in 58.50mm diameter only.
This fits all precision baskets (VST, IMS, Strada etc) and all portafilters/baskets described as '58mm'. If for any reason your PUSH tamper doesn't fit your portafilter, you can return it for a full refund.
To enquire about future availability of other sizes, please email email@example.com