1st item: £10
Additional items: £5
1 item £10 total
2 items £15 total
3 items £20 total
To setup your new PUSH tamper:
1) Unwind handle to max setting (15mm)
2) Weigh and tamp your dose of coffee
3) Check tamper is level, then wind handle until it stops on the portafilter basket.
4) Lock handle with set screw
5) Pull a delicious shot
Wipe clean with a soft non-abrasive cloth.
To clean more thoroughly:
1) Make a note of the setting, then carefully remove the locking screw, and store it safely during cleaning.
2) Turn the handle counter-clockwise to separate it from base.
3) Wash the handle and base in warm soapy water with a soft non-abrasive cloth.
4) Rinse with clean water and leave to dry thoroughly before re-assembly.
Do not use aggressive cleaning products.
Do not put in dishwasher.
Do not use abrasive sponges scourers etc.
58.50mm Hardened stainless steel base, coated with unique ultra non-stick hard coating
Anodised aerospace-grade aluminium handle
Stepless adjustment, accurate to 0.05mm
Made entirely in Great Britain
Currently available in 58.50mm diameter only.
This fits all precision baskets (VST, IMS, Strada etc) and all portafilters/baskets described as '58mm'. If for any reason your PUSH tamper doesn't fit your portafilter, you can return it for a full refund.
To enquire about future availability of other sizes, please email email@example.com