The same PUSH tamper you all know and love, but customised!
Looking to make your mark with a custom PUSH tamper? Maybe your logo, or your name... The choice is yours. Just follow these 3 simple steps.
1. Choose your colour, add to cart, complete your payment.
2. Send your artwork or logo (Vector format .svg .eps .ai), or let us know what text you would like on your PUSH tamper, to firstname.lastname@example.org including your order reference number.
3. Our designers will send you your custom-mock up via email for your approval. As soon as you approve, we'll make your custom tamper and ship it straight out the door.
Any questions? We're here to help. Just email email@example.com
Note: Customised PUSH tampers are non-refundable
Free Worldwide Shipping
If you would like to receive your PUSH tamper before Christmas, we recommend you order before the following dates: United Kingdom 19th December European Union 13th December Australia, Brunei, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Russian Federation, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, USA 5th December
If you would like a more accurate estimation for a specific country, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org We may be able to offer a faster shipping option for an extra fee for some destinations - get in touch and we'll do our best to help.
Timely shipping requires the shipping company and customs in the destination country being able to reach the addressee to confirm details and/or pay import duties. Please make sure you supply correct contact information on your order to avoid delays.
To setup your new PUSH tamper:
1) Unwind handle to max setting (15mm)
2) Weigh and tamp your dose of coffee
3) Check tamper is level, then wind handle until it stops on the portafilter basket.
4) Lock handle with set screw
5) Pull a delicious shot
Wipe clean with a soft non-abrasive cloth.
To clean more thoroughly:
1) Make a note of the setting, then carefully remove the locking screw, and store it safely during cleaning.
2) Turn the handle counter-clockwise to separate it from base.
3) Wash the handle and base in warm soapy water with a soft non-abrasive cloth.
4) Rinse with clean water and leave to dry thoroughly before re-assembly.
Do not use aggressive cleaning products.
Do not put in dishwasher.
Do not use abrasive sponges scourers etc.
58.50mm Hardened stainless steel base, coated with unique ultra non-stick hard coating
Anodised aerospace-grade aluminium handle
Stepless adjustment, accurate to 0.05mm
Made entirely in Great Britain
Currently available in 58.50mm diameter only.
This fits all precision baskets (VST, IMS, Strada etc) and all portafilters/baskets described as '58mm'. If for any reason your PUSH tamper doesn't fit your portafilter, you can return it for a full refund.
To enquire about future availability of other sizes, please email email@example.com